• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Centre Console EP3

Finally got round to putting everything back together yesterday with we head unit ad red bulbs all round (although you can see them in this pic)

here is another console I done in TVR cascade indigo flip paint :cool:

I also sprayed my spare rocker cover in the same tvr flip paint
" before anyone asks to spray a rocker cover for them I wont spray a rocker cover for anyone as Brenscivic is the fella that does the rocker covers for people and if you like this paint that I sprayed my rocker cover with brenscivic can do them in this colour as well and is a very decent fella to deal with :cool: "

the rocker cover is not fully finished as I still need to flatten the clear coat in some places when I get a chance but is shaping up nicely

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Aimi I really like the stereo too and it looks really nice without the stereo fasia :cool:

The fascia is actually in. We just sprayed it gloss black and stuck it all together! Would have been too much gap without fascia.

LOL must be my eyes are starting to go
I thought the stereo looked like it had been sunk into the console but now after you mention I can see the fasia :)

Is it fairly simple getting the centre console panels off? Do they just pop off with a flat screwdriver and a bit of care? I want to paint mine or wrap them but have no idea how to do either :p

Back