• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Centre console lights help

This may have already been posted in another post that I couldn't find ,but has anyone else with the fn2 noticed the centre console lights starting to dim and fade then come back bright again. About 2 years ago I changed the stereo system with a pioneer touch screen and the lights fade on that aswell at the same time, today is the first day ive seen this in the 3 years ive had the car. Also the lights for the rev counter and speedo are fine and still bright so I assume its an isolated issue (i hope) any hep and advice would be very welcome
cheers

Well thanks to speedy chris who spotted that the lights going dim only happened when i put my foot on the break, so must have brought a slightly more powerful bulb that I fitted the day before. Problem solved, so if anyone ever has this issue make sure you buy the right bulb lol

Back