• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CG's S2000 with added Megs effect.

I had the week off this week and decided that it was time the S needed a bit of TLC before the winter sets in. :( Soon time for the hardtop to go on too.

I use the Stage 3 Megs Carnauba Wax and think the results are great. It lasts for a few months too. :D

Here's the results. :cool: Looks like i need a meet to go to now. :lol:

Img_3753.jpgblank.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

Img_3755.jpgblank.jpg

Img_3757.jpgblank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to get about 8k on my first S (S02 tyres) but on the new one i'm on 6k at the moment and they are still looking pretty good, i'd say about half done. The RE 050 do seem to be a little more resilient to the old heavy right foot. :lol:

I've got about 3.5mm left on my rears and they've done about 11k.

The first set were changed because of an irrepairable puncture at 9k and they still had plenty of tread left.

I used to get about 8k on my first S (S02 tyres) but on the new one i'm on 6k at the moment and they are still looking pretty good, i'd say about half done. The RE 050 do seem to be a little more resilient to the old heavy right foot. :lol:

Mines a 55reg, would that be using the same tyres as yours? I've now done 12k miles and now need my second set. I've never used it for motorway driving etc. so it never gets easy miles...... :eek:

Mines a 55reg, would that be using the same tyres as yours? I've now done 12k miles and now need my second set. I've never used it for motorway driving etc. so it never gets easy miles...... :eek:

12k is pretty good for average driving. Thats what i expect to get from mine. Yes the facelift (2004 onwards) are furnished with RE050 from the factory.

12k is pretty good for average driving. Thats what i expect to get from mine. Yes the facelift (2004 onwards) are furnished with RE050 from the factory.

But i'm due my 2nd set now after 12k......... fronts are still from new and look fine though.

Back