• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Challenging for the Number 1 spot. :twisted: Pics on P3.

Scousefella said:
I look forward to a drive in Cold Night Air. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

All of that chilly air being force fed sounds like a recipe for Vtec!!!! :twisted:

Can we go for a drive tomorrow? :lol: :lol: 8)

Scousefella said:
Back again!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Going from the AEM to a closed box was quite a change - it was like when I went back to OEM after taking the Blitz Sonic off!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

<.. snip ... >

With the filter being so closely enclosed inside the Carbon Chamber there is not enough room for excessive resonance - that explains the lack of Growl but the complete package is bloody brilliant!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: x18 - must be good! :lol:

CJN said:
Scousefella said:

All of that chilly air being force fed sounds like a recipe for Vtec!!!! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose so. 8)

Scousefella said:
CJN said:
Scousefella said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose so. 8)

:woot:

Sweet kit mate - I like that a lot! 8) 8) 8) It'll be interesting to see the dyno figures when you get it done. :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, and this is Simon's little baby. :wink:

You may notice a few little Carbon Fibre additions. :lol: :lol:

He has also removed the front indicators from the little recess that they sit in and used little motorbike indicators on the bodywork.

The original recesses now house Carbon Fibre ducting to the brake discs. 8)

Ohh look it a BMC :p

No offence here as looks like a lot of work has gone into that, but the air feed (not the bumper bit ill come to that later) But the pipe that leeds the air to the box looks like a long way to me to get air into it.

If you got a AEM just get one of them carbon ducts and feed that stright to your AEM filter in the bumper job done really :)

Look forward to the figures, and can see the idea and hope it works, but I dont think it will beat the Gruppe M filter as that has a true charge air intake due to its design.

And with a bumper opening like that in a AEM CAI Car it would also be hard pushed to beat that.

Only my 50p Worth though hope it works out though

Tarticus said:

No offence here as looks like a lot of work has gone into that, but the air feed (not the bumper bit ill come to that later) But the pipe that leeds the air to the box looks like a long way to me to get air into it.

If you got a AEM just get one of them carbon ducts and feed that stright to your AEM filter in the bumper job done really :)

Look forward to the figures, and can see the idea and hope it works, but I dont think it will beat the Gruppe M filter as that has a true charge air intake due to its design.

And with a bumper opening like that in a AEM CAI Car it would also be hard pushed to beat that.

When you feel the difference in the drive you know that it works well Pete. :D

When you feel the difference in the drive you know that it works well Pete. [Very Happy]

I guess so but I will be doing a very similar thing to my AEM by fitting a port into my bumper for increased air flow.

Like I say be interesting on results the Feed Direct from the bumber will obviously make a difference (hence why drag racers etc etc take headlights out to get to air filter and the Turbo drag car have there inlet straight to the front of the car)

You get the idea, would also be interesting to see costs

Remeber we heard amazing things about Icebox ITG etc etc.......Ill shut up now

Tarticus said:

Hence the secrecy till it was fitted to a real car and the owner can have his own opinion, note nothing from Reviere at all here or on their website, quite happy to wait and see before they blow their own carbon trumpet!
AC 8)

Tarticus said:

Well there is no harm in putting the effort in. 8)

Reverie are not exactly new to this game so I accept that they have plenty of experience to work with. :D

Tarticus said:

Simmilar to what I was thinking. Does a good intake pipe not help with the way the engine draws its air??

Cant fault Reviere's craftmanship tho - Build looks stunning 8)

Pete I will be interested to find out how you get on by putting a hole near the AEM. Its something I have thought about aswell, keep me posted please :twisted:

Pete I will be interested to find out how you get on by putting a hole near the AEM. Its something I have thought about aswell, keep me posted please [Twisted Evil]

Will do just waiting for it to get a bit walmer and ill have a play and then I ill get an intake housing and a short length of pipe, was talking about this with friendly ages ago, as also a way to maybe cool the brakes etc etc

Tarticus said:
Pete I will be interested to find out how you get on by putting a hole near the AEM. Its something I have thought about aswell, keep me posted please [Twisted Evil]

Will do just waiting for it to get a bit walmer and ill have a play and then I ill get an intake housing and a short length of pipe, was talking about this with friendly ages ago, as also a way to maybe cool the brakes etc etc

Sounds good

Oh Rich I wouldnt have thought you would need to cut the DC5 bumper as Nick says you guys have quite bit black holes for fogs iirc

Looks good scouse, loving the front duct :wink:

I might of missed this reading all 8 pages, but what is the retail price on these? When i own an EP3, think i'd want one of these :wink:

Back