• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

champ white on nhb

07102008178.jpg

07102008179.jpg

Got my champ white wheels fitted today, couple of quick pictures excuse the filthy car. Seems to be gettting alot of attention and does look pretty good I think, but I think I still prefer the stealth look and Im toying with some form of black.

Pics don't do it justice. I just put CW wheels on my Teg and I think it looks superb in RL.

Cheers lads,

Aye got to agree Chris I look at the pics and think not bad, but in the flesh it is looking pretty hot :cool:

One bad thing all 4 alloys were buckled slightly 3 balanced fine, but the 4th wouldnt which is on the rear. Seems to be ok when driving but still a little p*ssed off.

Looks awesome dude, although not often you see a car thats dirtier than it`s white wheels!

Nice,the height is bang on what im after mate.Mine is black as well and when i first got it i was going to do the wheels white but then i changed my mind and am going to go for satin black now with red lip now...stealth as F**K!!

Not keen on the red lip but satin black should be good. Im gonna keep these a while before I decide to change or not.

Where you planning to get the refurb job done - Recoat in glasgow are meant to be the best

I was going to find out about someone from Kilmarnock that does alloy wheel refurb but i might just take them up to them boys your on about at Glasgow.At least ill know what to expect from them.Ive got to say this car i found in the wheel bible looks the nuts with the red outside of the wheel.I think that would be a nightmare for a wheel place to do....prob cost more to do than to buy another set of wheels.

Attachments

• SP_A0022.jpg
    SP_A0022.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 22
Im not keen on the red lip on stock alloys for some reason.

You could always buy the rim tape off ebay and put it round instead of painting it.

not on the car as yet, next weekend they will be i need 2 new tyres first. Got the rim tape from ebay and the red h honda decals from a guy on here but they are also on ebay. i bought the wheels already refurbed from tony_82 on here.

The decals look a brighter orange than whats on ebay just now.

Have you any more pictures of the alloys against a lighter back ground so I can see it better?

Where is tony from - galsgow? Any idea where he got the refurb?

Cheers

Get ur a*s back up I need to see these on - my car :lol:

Thats the ones I was going to order but they look alot brighter on your wheels

poor camera mate, ill get some pics up when i get em fitted and ill put one one bonga dogs nhb so you can see them on a car same colour as yours.

Got a milano with black wheels & need the black centre bits with the red H.

Can't find any on e-bay. You know anywhere else i can get some?

Back