• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Championship white Fn2

Might look nice with either yellow or blue protectors over the fog lamps. Only about £15 on fleabay & 15 mins to fit but much better than a new fog lamp.

I can appreciate that but they also come in clear. I only discovered them after I got a stone through the lens, utter ******* to fit if you don't have a lift. Well worth a few quid and clear ones will not stand out like the coloured ones.

My front fog in the picture looks like it hasn't got a lens on it but its just the way the picture has been taken, but will keep them in mind in case they do break

Got the car into my work for new front disc and pads from honda, new rear dust shields and an oil and filter change.
fn2 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
IMG_2861 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr

Front caliper had seized so it was a new caliper as well whick was a pain, next on the list is to paint the calipers red with white writing.

Car is now sold and away with the new owner. Great car but have a serious itch for a facelift dc5 or even an fd2 if the budget makes it that far.

Aww man, it was a pretty clean example as well! I'd probably pick an FD2 over a DC5 just as it's a nicer place to be inside, but either way you won't go wrong!

Aww man, it was a pretty clean example as well! I'd probably pick an FD2 over a DC5 just as it's a nicer place to be inside, but either way you won't go wrong!
Yeah it was a clean one, would like a fd2 as I have already had 2 dc5s in the past, just need to see if the budget can stretch that far.

Back