• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Changed email addy, receiving no updates

I changed my profile email address last night and no longer receive reply notifications:confused:

I have had no confirmation email from the forum about the change either, someone please help.

Cheers:D

I've checked the logs on the server and it is definitely sending mails to the address in your profile. Have you checked any junk mail folders, etc?

also, looking in your profile, you have automatic thread subscription turned off...

I've checked the logs on the server and it is definitely sending mails to the address in your profile. Have you checked any junk mail folders, etc?
:oops: sorry

I have a new isp which enabled, by default, something called 'edge technology' which was marking all email as spam:rolleyes:

Spent the last hour finding the 'allow' list, added TRO and got my email verification - clicked the link and everything is sorted:D

Cheers:D :oops:

Back