• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

changing my buddyclub

i currently have a buddyclub comp spec exhaust on my ep3 but im looking to change to a dc sports with a dc manifold too.

what i wanna know is.... is there really any point? i like my buddyclub and it sounds awesome (loud but awesome).
will there be any massive gains etc?

thanks
martin

thanks mate, those are on the cards anyway, just reading up on this hondata stuff, new to all this jap talk u see lol.
so the dc is better than my buddyclub then?

thanks mate, those are on the cards anyway, just reading up on this hondata stuff, new to all this jap talk u see lol.
so the dc is better than my buddyclub then?

Buddy club as a whole are a good company (IMO) however one thing that let them down are there exhaust systems, I have found, and read that they are not as reliable as a lot of other systems out there.

Also please do not use text speak :D

i used 1xU instead of a you!! surely i can be let off for that ha ha ha.

dont get me wrong, i actually really like my buddyclub but my mate just keeps banging on about a DC Sports one or Skunk2.

martin

Back