• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Changing the fuel filter?

I was thinking about changing the fuel filter myself. Never done one before on a CTR so need some help.

I ordered a fuel filter from Tegiwa and when it came back I found out it's an in the tank fuel filter. Would I be right in thinking the back seats etc would need to be taken out and the fuel tank dropped?

I searched for a 'how to' guide but couldn't find one, so has anyone got a how to guide? And is there anything I need to do/look out for?

Cheers in advance :).

Wow that does look like a ballache! May have to re think that and get a garage to do it. Although I really want to learn and start doing things myself.

My Grandad and Dad were both really good with cars stripping them and building them up from scratch like Land Rovers etc. But that was the old cars where everything was way easier to fix etc, cars a more complicated these days.

Back