• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Thought id start a progress thread up i bought some new mods off vtec si today.

Ive already de-wiperd the car i just need to get a rubber bung having problems finding one.

Todays mod is: HKS Hi Power

Its 2nd hand so needed some TLC heres the first picture

16012010248.jpg

I then sanded it all down and got rid of loose rust

16012010250.jpg

i thought id protect it so i bought some hammerite gloss black spray high temprature

16012010252.jpg

i then thought id bling the backbox up as it was lookin dull so i got my dril and buffer pad t-cutted it and waxed it.

16012010255.jpg

ill be attempting to put it on my car at some point when i get chance.
I also bought a spoon ETD ill post pics up of that soon :)

good work there

i had a few rubber bungs at one point i'll have a look see if i've still got one for you.

UPDATE !!!

My cusoins RS and my CTR
cw2.jpg

Picture of my new HKS exhaust plus my HOT sticker :)
milano.jpg

My AEM Filter with protective cover and Spoon Engine Torque Dampner

SDC10868.jpg

Nice pics and nice car!
You're CTR looks far better than the RS :smt047
Keep up the good work!

oh yes, i know were that is not to far from me, about 10 minute drive. cars looking nice by the way. hows the hks treating you.

Brilliant job cleaning the exhaust up mate, like brand new! Ctr looks like a nice clean one too!

cheers all :) and im loving the hks bud i get my wheels done saturday so i will be posting more pictures up

How did your ctr fair agains the RS? I was level pegging with my mates moddestly modded 250bhp RS, mainly because the teg is about 100kg lighter.

well when it was standard he slightly pulls away when his turbo kicks in but when he changes gear i get closer again. With my hks aem and Spoon ETD on i leave it for dust!

well when it was standard he slightly pulls away when his turbo kicks in but when he changes gear i get closer again. With my hks aem and Spoon ETD on i leave it for dust!

I think you might be over-estimating your mods :lol:

not at all... i know what i seen :p i was in the car doing it

You'll see an increase of 5-10 ponies max from those mods and in real terms very little difference, although it will sound faster.

Getting more noticeable power out of a N/A K20a is not an easy task and requires a fair bit of money chucked at it.

If you want the most out of your car for the least money, your best off stripping the interior and sheading some kg's. But then you have to put up with your car looking like a tin can.

lol very true i did this with my zr and it was noticable i dont think id do it an ep3 though too much of a nice car to be getting stripped down

You'll see an increase of 5-10 ponies max from those mods and in real terms very little difference, although it will sound faster.

Getting more noticeable power out of a N/A K20a is not an easy task and requires a fair bit of money chucked at it.

You'd struggle to get that Tone.

I remember when I first got my car mapped with its mods, we did a run on the OEM map just to see what extra power we would get.

I had a Gruppe 'M - DC5 4-2 mani - Spoon 2-1 De cat - Spoon B pipe - OEM back box

All that gave me 7bhp extra at the fly.

When mapped I got 20 extra at the fly.

The sound does definatly make it feel faster though.

Serious money is needed to stay NA and get noticable on road performance increases.

Even when I had the second map and mods, at 240bhp you could tell the car was quicker and pulled much harder, but worth the money I paid, I dont think so. Great fun doing it though.

update pic

my car on tripods got my wheels in today to get high glossed in black see will have new pictures up on the weekend

26012010272.jpg

Back