• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

thought id put a face to the car
14032010418.jpg

Love the inlet Mani cover I'd be tempted to go with other White and red bits in the bay like a White rocker with a red oil cap: sick!

oh lol :p sorry not long woke up yeh it might look good but there would be too much red going on for me i want to brighten it up :p

fair point, the car is Milano afterall! White would look awesome though IMO :cool:

Keep up the good work, and get those H's for the wheels! They're so aesone for such a small detail.

What's next for you?

well either tein 35mm lowering or save a little longer and get the tein basic coilover set im not sure yet

I have the Teins (s-tech springs) they aren't 35mm - they are 25mm front and 20mm rear. I've seen 35mm and the Teins definitely aren't that low :)

ahh oki thats put me off them springs then do you know of any springs that will actually lower it 35mm

Really impressive work Chase, wasn't convinced on the mani cover until I saw it but you've done a great job there.

Looking really nice mate, well done. 8)

ahh oki thats put me off them springs then do you know of any springs that will actually lower it 35mm

the new ABP springs are 35mm but i would go for coilovers if you going that low, nice car :smt023

hi all my latest addition to the ctr is tein supersteet coilovers thanks to n3ylb i took them home after a long drive and cleaned them up as best as i could. ill hopefully be getting them fitted in a few weeks time at a place called center gravity in warwick they specialize in the handling side of things and apparently specialize in hondas too so if all goes well ill put up a good note for these guys so anyone round my area has a decent place to go to :) here are some images.

02042010479.jpg

02042010480.jpg

good move going to center gravity that guy seriously knows his stuff cant believe i forgot to mention him to you, markl went there, apparently the guy has a serious passion for his job

there not on yet mate but ill let you know when there on ask N3yl B thats who there off

Back