• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

hey chase, heres some pictures of my matte black wheels :D
Before
shiny-car.png

and some afters:
IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

How's he managed to fit 225 width tyres on OEM alloys? My local tyre place said the 215's I used were hard to get on when i had OEM alloys

i have no clue! i bought them off ebay, from a guy that had a type r, and i had some 205/45/17's ready to put on, but when i got to the garage they were like theres no way there fitting on there because there 225's. i was quite surprised because i thought all oem were 205, so i have no idea where or what these came from :S

How's he managed to fit 225 width tyres on OEM alloys? My local tyre place said the 215's I used were hard to get on when i had OEM alloys

It's not that hard.

Quite a few DC5 owners run RE070's - which come in 225/45/17 - on their OEM wheels (17 x 7)

After a DC5 are we Chase?

It's not that hard.

Quite a few DC5 owners run RE070's - which come in 225/45/17 - on their OEM wheels (17 x 7)

After a DC5 are we Chase?

Didnt know, I was just going off the tyre fitter who moaned about trying to it 215/40's on my standard alloys

Why did you mask up To apply wax??

James, some tyres are harder to mount than others depending on brand and sidewall stiffness. Not width.

Planning a full major service at tdi north in july as my car needs it, anyone had a service at tdi ? Recommend it ? Also might have my geomatry re set by them as ive got an abp setup on at the moment and hasnt been checked for over a year.

Hi all its been a very long time since my last post so heres a heads up on what ive been up to.

So the cars now sold it went for £5100 which in my eyes was a cheap price. So as i was saving i went and bought a run around saxo vts for £650 horrible car but it got me from a to b, this missus had a yaris which was our daily driver until we were caught up in a head on colliosion crash which ended up in whip lash for 3 of my passengers and me putting my head through the windscreen. Anyway we were left with just the saxo due to insurance problems after having it as the main car for over a month i decided its not a safe car for the missus beings as were trying for a little one so i had to be sensible when concidering a new car. We both decided that the civic 1.4 vtec si fit the bill now i wasnt keen on the 1.4 after having my milano type r but we went go test drive it anyway, and i loved it we pick it up tommorow.

Civic 1.4 vtec si
Blue
5 door
59 plate
15k on clock
Full honda service history

£8795

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351333029.685785.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back