• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Cheap FN2, I think...... also should it be this slow?

Drove past a garage earlier where they had a Silver 58 plate FN2 with GT pack, car has covered 25.6k miles so a little high but not excessive.

Anyway, what would you expect to pay for this (it's from an independent not a main dealer, but comes with 3 months AA/RAC warranty)

Also just a little concerned as when I took it out, a standard S2000 pretty much showed me the FN2 is no where near as quick.

With the extra weight the FN2 will feel slower than an EP3 so a S2000 with the extra power it has will be quicker.

power wise it wont be as quick as an s2k as they have 240bhp standard where as an fn2 only has 198 i believe.

Drove past a garage earlier where they had a Silver 58 plate FN2 with GT pack, car has covered 25.6k miles so a little high but not excessive.

Anyway, what would you expect to pay for this (it's from an independent not a main dealer, but comes with 3 months AA/RAC warranty)

Also just a little concerned as when I took it out, a standard S2000 pretty much showed me the FN2 is no where near as quick.

If it is a 58 it will still have 12ish months of Honda warranty so forget the 3 months AA...

Does it have Nav or Rages?

If it doesn't then less than £12k from a non-Honda dealership.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201037368252896/sort/priceasc/usedcars/seller-type/trade_adverts/maximum-age/up_to_2_years_old/model/civic/make/honda/page/2/postcode/pr71eu/keywords/type%20r%20gt/radius/1501?logcode=p

As above, my FN2 didn't feel as quick as my old EP3, but when you check the speedo it gets up to the same speeds on the same roads in the same distances. I think it just feels like you aren't going as fast. It also feels much more stable in high speed corners.

Cannot compare to an S2000, never been in one. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's priced at £12k which I initially thought was a bargain........ after looking around, perhaps not so.
It's got aircon and 18" wheels, not sure which ones they are. No Satnav though, however getting a rear facing baby seat out was a total struggle :(

Wow those FN2s values have fallen fast! Less than £12k for a 58 plate :shock: My uncle just paid £12k for a 08 plate BMW 320i with 17k on the clock and I know what I would rather have!

Wow those FN2s values have fallen fast! Less than £12k for a 58 plate :shock: My uncle just paid £12k for a 08 plate BMW 320i with 17k on the clock and I know what I would rather have!

Yeah, I'd rather have the BMW as well

Yeah, I'd rather have the BMW as well

Would rather have an FN2 over a 320i. Faster, better looking, sportier and has more character than the BMW.

Now if it was a 330 upwards then that would of course be a diffent story..

FN2s are getting stupid cheap now.

'09 Champ White, 24k OK if it has service history, Evans Halshaw - £14k. Crazy.

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1296287994

media

Back