• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheap little mods

Are there many mods that can be done to the ep3 that don't cost much money or are free?

I've had a full engine rebuild, port & polished and done the Hondata airbox mod.

No other mods done. Will be getting a Tegiwa intake and a cat back system as soon as funds allow.

Just went self employed so money is tight.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cheap mod and a good one is a FRSU. You've already done the airbox mod, can't really think of any others. Most other mods are more expensive.

Maybe look into the brakes too, better pads, fluid.

Better rear arb. JDM ones are under £100 or get a second hand Progress one for around £150. Braided lines, short shifter both under £100

I feel like I'm becoming the king of budget tuning recently! Have a look at my build thread for ideas (link in sig).

Cheapest and best on my list:

Paint brake calipers
Paint center console, handles and manifold cover
Reservoir socks
Jazz washer jets
Tegiwa brake stopper
Heko wind deflectors
Unsilenced b-pipe
Polish gearknob
Gear gaitor

All that can be done for under £160. If you come up with any more cheap mods let me know!

Tegiwa quickshifter is about £20. Great mod.

Agree, when I took mine off for sale I wish I hadn't bothered and left it on.

Although I doubt you'd be able to get a second hand one for £20 unless the person was desperate.

This is my only issue with Hondas, is that quality parts are so expensive compared with other brands.

Wind/rain deflectors are designed for the sole purpose of allowing the little old Japanese man to smoke in his car with the window down without getting wet.

Avoid.

Thanks for the ideas guys.

Is there any notable differences in having a brake stopper on a daily?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back