• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheapest Place For DS2500 Pads?

It's time to upgrade the pads on my EP3, I've had a look on the bay and the cheapest I've found is £95.99 for the fronts and £85.00 for the rears plus postage. Has anyone been quoted better prices?

They are good prices. I was going to suggest Camskill but they aren't any cheaper.

You could drop TDi-North and Sumo Power an email to see if they are any cheaper. Both in the traders section.

Jesus, I've been recommended these also and was goin to look into it, but is that how much these pads cost?

Sorry to hijack thread mate, but would these also be ok for casual road use or suited more for track?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus, I've been recommended these also and was goin to look into it, but is that how much these pads cost?

Sorry to hijack thread mate, but would these also be ok for casual road use or suited more for track?

As Loxy said they are definitely worth it and in my opinion a must have upgrade even if you never plan on tracking. You can keep to standard for the rear or I think there is a model below the DS2500.

As others have said they are great, I seem to recall paying about £80 ish at TGM a few years ago on my DC5. Also I was always told it's not worth doing the rear pads as the OEM are perfectly sufficient for road and basic track use.

TGM are prob the cheapest. Get DS2500's for the front and get some Ferrodo DS ( one below the 2500's or stoptechs for the rear, both are good.
Don't need DS200's on rear as its an overkill. I've got DS on the back and there fine.

Here's my shopping list, I've decided to get everything from eBay for simplicity and to save setting up accounts with other sites...

- Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- Brembo rear pads
- Goodrich braided hoses
- AP Racing 600 brake fluid

Sound okay?

Im Going for the Ferodo’s DS2500 on the front, what Disc's would you guys recommend for the front with these? I'm leaving the Back standard :)

Cheers

I'm running Bremtech discs with those pads and there fine.
Had the discs on over a year and several trackdays and there very good. ( cheap as well ).

Back