• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheapest Place For DS2500 Pads?

Best place to get the Disc's then? I cant seem to find any resonably priced disc's! I found some Ferodo's for 95.99 with 5£ delievery, unless there is some cheaper ones else where?

If you're after OEM ones talk to Hendy Performance in the traders section, they offer a good service at a reasonable price. I've got various bits from them in the past, including discs.

So:

HEL braided lines
RBF 600fluid
Ferodo DS2500 front pads
Rear standard pads
Standard discs

Good setup? I wasn't sure, despite what said above, whether having different braking power on front a rear was bad for stability? But then again, the front discs are alot bigger too.

Iirc brembo make grooved discs at a very reasonable price online, not drilled and grooved though, I have them and want to replace them with grooved only, may as well throw in a tegiwa brake stopper while your at it.

Milly

I gave APB a call, and got some StopTech Grooved brakes and some Ferodo's DS2500 for a very good price delivered.

So ebay best place for the pads? Going to order some fronts tonight but don't use ebay.

Any ideas for websites? Google finds a few but I don't know what's a reliable and legitimate place to buy.

Honda Civic Type R - front brake pads FERODO DS2500 (EP3) FCP1444H
Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads to fit the Honda Civic Type R (EP3)
Price: £92.80 (Inc VAT at 20%)

Them right?

And is this website reputable btw?

I used them before and was going to use them again, but APB managed to sort me a awesome deal with some stoptec discs and ferodo pads so went with them instead.

Not too sure how much postage is with them anymore it was around £4 if i remember correctly

I just don't want to get ripped off by random websites is all pal. The website looked a bit dis orderly.

Same as funky power actually.

Really want to order them tonight :S.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to find out my old ebay account and go through that.

Ordered from Funky skill on ebay for 95 plus 5 delivery. Not too bad. Had a bit more trust doing it through ebay.

Thanks for the help.

I haven't bothered with discs based on this threads advice actually.

I'll have:

HEL lines
RBF 600 fluid
Front DS2500 pads
Standard Rear pads
Standard calipers and discs

I was under the impression for fast road and maybe a little bit of introductory track use this should be OK.

Only negatives are a shortage of the fluid and waiting for the discs, wanted to fit saturday but only just ordered.

edit: Going to get some of that red halfrauds caliper paint too I and do that too. Has anyone tried this without it flaking away?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back