• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheapest Place to Buy Kei RSS 18s

With tyres of various makes and profile I have found them for £949 thats for the hyper black or gunmetal ones. I dont necessarily need tyres as I may be able to pick up cheaper ones myself.

I also dont mind a bit of a wait for them as ill wait until after winter to get them on

Cheers for any replys

^^ Cheers mate,

Not a bad price but not sure on the tyre profile I think that was making the speedo out by the greatest margin ill need to check again. Then again its more comfort than the 35s most others are quoting

I think quite a few of the places price match too mate so just play em off against one another :wink:

^^ Yeah good idea mate Ill need to decide what profile is best first then take it from there. Still can decide on hyper black or gunmetal on my nhb? I like the hyoer black best in the pic but never saw them on an r never mind with a nhb always seems to be gunmetal

Back