• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Check airbag light ?

Has anyone had this problem on there fk2 I was driving home last night and it popped up on the imid check air bag, and the red air bag light stayed on the dash

Has it gone off with turning the car off and on again?

New one on me to be fair.

Bizarre. Loose connection on a sensor do you think?

I'd be getting it back to the dealer personally and checked out. Honda haven't had good history with airbag's with recalls on older models. Better to be safe than sorry.

This is one of the issues I've been having with my civic sport. It must have come on 30 times in the last 9000 miles, but it's never there when I take it to the garage and no fault codes are stored. It's driving me crazy. But yeah, turning it off and in again usually works for me.

I spoke to my dealer today they checked the VIN for any recalls as I explained about hearing about the new jazz and hrv having recalls on the airbag this is not the case for the type R

they said if it comes back on to book it in for a whole day with a hire car so can't complain

Back