• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Christurbo's NHB Premier Weekend Jaunt.

Hey mate, great looking car you have - I'm due to pick up a NHB Premier myself - Just had a quick question.

Your motor is sitting very nicely in this pic (and the second pic on the first page too). Would I take these to be pics with the Tein S fitted? (These the lowering Springs? the S-Tech's?)

P10205191.jpg

If they are the Springs, what's your opinion of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanks, yes the pic is with it sitting on fresh Teins. It sits lower now though as it seems that they are settling in.

so those are just 35mm tein springs thats sitting on? if so im gettin some lol.

coilovers just seem too expensive at the minute

Teins only go 25mm don't they? The only 35mm springs I've seen are the old ABP ones and Apex from memory. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I believe, they lower the front by 25mm and the rears by 20mm or is it vice versa lol!

Irrespective, she looks great sitting how she is :cool:

I love a clean looking EP, and you sir, have a lovely example of one! :cool:

Edit: Aleung's beaten me to it :D Any recent Pics Chris, if poss? As they've started to settle - Thanks in advance?

i might have that wrong with the 35/25 part. i love the way its sitting but i dont want to buy just springs for over £150 and find out they dont settle low enough

IIRC they are 20/25mm but I think they sit perfect for a EP3.

I will tell you now - if you want LOW then buy ABP's current 35mm springs.

is 25mm really enough?? ive just had a look for some ABP springs but cant seem to find any. you got a link chris?

IIRC they are 20/25mm but I think they sit perfect for a EP3.

I will tell you now - if you want LOW then buy ABP's current 35mm springs.

I agree man - particularly if the car is in a clean/standard-ish guise externally. 20/25mm is subtly aggressive - if you know what I mean.

If the motor is tricked out, then I would consider a crazier drop, with some negative camber to suit. :D

TypeRiter - here is an updated pic I just snapped. TBH it doesnt look much different from the last but there is a definite difference in the flesh.

P1020647.jpg

I wouldnt go any lower, the ride has a perfect balance at the moment. I would also have major issues with speedhumps in my area too!

I wouldnt go any lower, the ride has a perfect balance at the moment. I would also have major issues with speedhumps in my area too!

I will have soooo had myself a set of these, if I didn't have parts to get sprayed/fitted. I'll have to push it back a month or so - coupled with a fast road set up. I hate how expensive this particular interest is, but love the pleasure it brings :D:cool:

You got much more planned for yours, or just keeping her immaculate and as per the thread title - "A weekend Jaunt"?

I dont have anything else planned for the CTR, I am extremely happy with the way it is now setup.

However, if there was one thing I would get now it would have to be a K-Pro :)

Hi there, you have a great looking car! I'd like to ask you about your Falken FK452 tyres, could I ask you what size you have fitted and what you think about their performance in wet and dry?

Back