• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cigarette lighter

Anyone know how to pop off the cigarette lighter when you have the bottom part of dash off? and is the hazard switch same width as cigarette lighter?

I believe they secured by a couple of screws from the rear. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will either confirm or deny :D

Hazard is on with screws, but the the lighter isn't

Chris, what you thinking of doing mate?

Oh btw ti bar should be with you before the weekend :wink:

I'm trying to swap hazard switch over to cigarette lighter hole and mount my engine start button in hazard hole. think ti bar came today, though i was sleeping so missing post, oh and i've sorted earthing kit! :D

Storry said:
I'm trying to swap hazard switch over to cigarette lighter hole and mount my engine start button in hazard hole. think ti bar came today, though i was sleeping so missing post, oh and i've sorted earthing kit! :D

lol, nice one

You might want to think about mouting the starter in the triangle plastic bit close to the steering wheel

Back