• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civboy's NHB EP3

My first EP3 51k on the clock, nice and dirty due to weather when i got her
IMG_1116.jpg

Waited till it stopped raining and then had a good clean and hover out
IMG_1126.jpg

Yes i did remove the sticky pad
IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

Sure is happy with her, Just got to do my little touch's nothing massive, i keep getting Ben at TDi North saying TURBO IT TURBO IT lol And lou saying K24 K24 lol jokers :D

Little update with the car

The centre console did see better day's (Old owner killing it removing the headunit)

So i clean'd it up and wrap it, first time for me on wraping anything, i thought it came out alright

I also fitted my Old Alpine iva-d300rb which i've had from new, and i thought the best place to use it is the EP3

So here are the picture's

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Yes the Gearknob is off lol it's back on now ***

Hmmm no not really, you have to remove everything on the console, and spend time on it and have a hair dryer in hand :) took me all of an hour really

Removed the engine, as it needed a clutch but i thought while i was doing that i may as well just take the engine out and do the chain and tensonior and guide's

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

Then today

Lovely weather so i thought sod it get it back in

IMG_1322.jpg

KaPOW she's back in

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

Exedy clutch which i find are sort of best for daily driving for a stock car, you get good feed back not to soft but not rock hard. Oh i sure am :D do it day in day out and lorry's also :)

Back