• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CIVIC and TYPE R badge location ?

Hello,

I just got my rear badges done from a main dealership but quite baffled by something...basically does the 'civic' badge get located on the top left hand corner or the the top right hand corner so it above the type r badge.

The dealership tells me and even showed me a honda official document stating the 'civic' badge goes on the top left hand opposite corner yet on every ep3 type r image I have seen with badges, it is on the top right hand corner above the type r badge.

Do give me insight into this guys!

Thanks guys for the feedback, I thought that aswell, but the dealer was trying to be clever I guess or just did not have a clue maybe, Will be going back again tomorrow, they probably thinking I am making a big deal about nothing with the look on their faces but as we all know on here, the little things do carry big statements ;)

Definately on the right:
3rdHondaCivicTypeR009_zps2e726e61.jpg
[/IMG]

Same as Shoonk.

This is one of the release adverts:

406114_10150657822634325_651294324_11883734_325588759_n.jpg

Back