• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Badge

Just occurred to me that my car doesn't say "Civic" on the back :confused: I doubt it's been stolen (who would steal that over the Type-R badge?) but why the feck would anyone take that off? :lol: I officially have a Honda Type R :lol::lol:

Perhaps. I just thought that was a bit odd, and worse still that it's taken me about 6 weeks to notice it wasn't right.......

A neighbour of mine has en EP3 with the Type-R badge where the Civic one should be and the Civic one on the other side of the tailgate.... and in the 10months i've lived here he's never cleaned it, literally.... it's a 51 plate and a bit of a shed...

Aw don't get me started on neglectful owners - a guy where I live has a red S2000, always filthy and from what I've seen has probably never felt what it is to go VTEC! Social workers should take away some folks' cars :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the first things I did was remove my badges, everyone who matters knows what it is and it's funny when you see people who think it's a Type S realise it's not :)

Whoever took it off has made a good job of it (possibly did it early in the car's life), I've never noticed any marks where it should be while I've been washing the car :)

I removed mine with a hairdryer and a credit card.

Not a mark anywhere, I can't even tell where it used to be.

Another reason is possibly its had a rear end accident in its life and they didn't replace the Civic badge, dont mean to worry you there !

Just occurred to me that my car doesn't say "Civic" on the back :confused: I doubt it's been stolen (who would steal that over the Type-R badge?) but why the feck would anyone take that off? :lol: I officially have a Honda Type R :lol::lol:

Ive a 54 plate Type R and after reading your post i thought i would check mine.. and i dont have a Civic badge on the back either. Just the H above the Reg plate and the type R to the right hand side..
Hope the Type R fairy took mine too then :)

Ive a 54 plate Type R and after reading your post i thought i would check mine.. and i dont have a Civic badge on the back either. Just the H above the Reg plate and the type R to the right hand side..
Hope the Type R fairy took mine too then :)

Ours are obviously from the 2004 limited edition run they did without the civic badge :lol:

Aw don't get me started on neglectful owners - a guy where I live has a red S2000, always filthy and from what I've seen has probably never felt what it is to go VTEC! Social workers should take away some folks' cars :lol:

Who is that guy? He has that house with all the windows covered and the S2000 is a real mess. I feel very sorry for it.

Back