• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic EP3 Exhaust System...

Hey there,

I am looking to install an exhaust system to my car but looking to watch out for the price as I am looking to buy a house also. However I am wanting to buy a CAT Back System first and then looking to change the rest few months down the line.

What I am asking is if someone could advice me on what to go for...

I already know I like the Skunk2 & Buddy Club brands I am not fussed on many others if I am honest.

So pictures and suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Lots of discussion on this forum regarding various type of exhausts, go and have a look i doubt no more can be said then whats already been posted. Have a look through members car threads, a lot of us have cat back systems

Ah great! Thank you both!

I think I may just stay with the CAT Back System thinking of it as I be looking to change my car in a year or 2 for something more serious.

Thanks again!

You can always revert back to standard and sell the mods when the time comes to sell the car.

When you say serious I take it you mean something with boost?

Yeah this is what I am thinking as its 2005 plate and only done 28K so I am thinking I will keep most of it standard but with some little mods to make it different as I always have been that way with cars. Just like when I had my MK4 Golf.

Yes... something such a EVO 9 MR FQ340 / 360 is my next car. Although I do very much love my EP3!! Great car much better than the MK4 Golf! :p

He got it all fitted at TDi North, he may have bought it second hand.

yes its a toda stright pipe,bought it from tdi south brand new but tdi north fitted it,very nice bit of kit but like i said it wasnt cheap.
i do think its the best thing ive bought for the car,should of got the mani to but it
was over 2k for them both :eek:

yes its a toda stright pipe,bought it from tdi south brand new but tdi north fitted it,very nice bit of kit but like i said it wasnt cheap.
i do think its the best thing ive bought for the car,should of got the mani to but it
was over 2k for them both :eek:

I had the TODA header, it was outstanding :D .

i seen it on your build up thread of your ep3 very nice example mate,wish i did get it but at the time i got everything done
and was gettin well into the $$$$s so just went for the DC for less then half the price still a pretty decent mani ***.

Yes, the DC is a good manifold, I was after one but the TODA came up and it was a easy choice for me.

Back