• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

civic EP3. first changes ?

Yours is the pre-facelift Daniel, the facelift was introduced in 2004 and had the new projector-style lights and clear rear light housings, and indicators moved from the front wing to the mirrors.

The steering feel was improved (and by improved i mean made slightly heavier and faster) in the facelift, which is why it surprises me to hear you considering the steering "heavy". Could you explain a little more?
Sup mike.

I don’t know. Let me try to compare... have you ever driven a citroen c2 ? The steering isnt responsive as a Any honda steering system. But it is way lighter and easier. Same as my old astra 07. Then the civic feels way more like “ you can feel everything”. Thats the best way I can explain it...

Pretty much, for the same money you could probably turbo it, and get more power. I'm 99% sure TDi North do a drive in, drive out kit for £5k, thats 350bhp easy. Or you could keep an eye out for a second hand Jackson Racing Supercharger, probably a grand second hand, £800ish quid fitted and mapped, with a Kpro on top of that, will get you 300bhp.

Man that would be an amazing deal. I have been watching some turbo ep3’s and f*ck me they are insane. Spinning wheels til 3rd gear. Top speed over 260km/h easily and gettimg there like in 15-30seconds.

I will keep all the doors open. Still havent decided between SC or turbo
But spending 4k for 60-80bhp or 5k £ for a turbo and get over 300bhp.... how well(or not ) the turbo works out with the vtec?
May sound stupid and even offensive but I was thinking of getting a z350 :confused:

Back