• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Ep3 Wheels (advice needed)

Hi, i just bought myself a 05 black civic type r, so far im liking the car but just not the wheels. It came with 19'' kahns on it. Just doesnt look right at all! haha. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could pick up a set of standard 17s or anything along that lines?

Cheers Shane

Best bet is a Breakers Yard, have a look on ebay for anyone breaking an EP3.

Before you buy, check they are all straight and not buckled. This was a mistake I made and ended up with 2 wheels that were useless.

You will probably make a small fortune selling the Kahns

Best bet is a Breakers Yard, have a look on ebay for anyone breaking an EP3.

Before you buy, check they are all straight and not buckled. This was a mistake I made and ended up with 2 wheels that were useless.

You will probably make a small fortune selling the Kahns

Yes am away to try the breakers today but only thing is im from aberdeenshire in north of scotland so just have to take the breakers word on the wheels really.

Was wondering if anyone on here would have as would trust them more tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
It's luck of the draw with EP3 wheels I'm afraid. They seem to be made from a low grade cheese.

Get a set and ask a garage to DTI them for runout. You might have to buy a 2nd set or an individual alloy if you can find one.

Did you happen to buy Tony's Type R? As soon as I saw 19" khans I had a feeling it might have been that car!

there were a set on ebay with some good winter tyres on £350 ono from what i recall, or try gumtree, when i was looking to buy my car i remember seeing a few sets come up and seemed pretty cheap

Back