• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R EP3 Touring car spoiler

I think i might see if i can find somewhere to manafacture me a replica might be abit cheaper than buying an actual used touring car spoiler.

There a Mugen spoiler on eBay which looks better. Just need a local engineering firm to make up the rear struts.

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for a touring car style rear wing/spoiler for a recently converted EP3 race car. I could construct the struts if not readily available but a ready to fit wing would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow lol at least you could get away with parking your car in the shopping trolley bays with one of them spoilers on your car..

Wouldn't a rear wing like that only really benefit cars with RWD, or cornering at insane speeds.

I would rather spend £750 on getting my full body submerged in whale semen then put that on my car

Wouldn't a rear wing like that only really benefit cars with RWD, or cornering at insane speeds.

I would rather spend £750 on getting my full body submerged in whale semen then put that on my car

I say get what the hell you like buddy, its your car, do what you like to it. Its a tad extravagant to me but if youre willing to put in the time to mod the boot to make it look as good as possible get it.

Instead of making stupid comments about whale semen lets try something a little constructive....

Everyone to their own but do you have any other body mods as this on a standard car would look ott

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back