• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CJN's - CW Honda Integra Type-R

CJN

My CW Honda Integra Type-R.

Bought it from AndyCreeDC5 off - www.itr-dc5.co.uk. The car had 59k on the clock, completely standard. 8)

Also, many thanks to Scott aka. SicklyPilot for going out of his way to view it for me! I owe you some drinks at JAE. ;)

After Sickly' gave me the all clear, I flew up to Glasgow to have a look. I was very happy with it and Andy was a sound chap indeed, so cash was handed over after prior negotiations.

C-Pack.

It also came with a Alpine INE-S900R Double-Din head unit. Which is the best I've ever used. :)

Anyway, here are some pictures that Chris (TypeGrrr) took yesterday, thanks again! :D

Cheers,

CJ.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click thumbnails, obviously. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Took you long enough to get a thread up! :lol:

Looks a good one fella! :cool:

looks mint whats your plans?

I don't have huge plans, but would like to purchase an induction kit (pref. Gruppe M) and an exhaust system.

Looking at Fujitsubo and Mugen but playing the waiting game, as I would rather buy second hand.

I'm in no rush. :D

Took you long enough to get a thread up! :lol:

Looks a good one fella! :cool:

I was only thinking that this week or last, as I went on your seeking thread but no updates since you purchased it.

I guess you were waiting for something like this to get some nice pics.

Looks great :cool:

Glad you got a good un

Any interior shots ?

No, here's the closest I got to an interior shot. :p

cjn.jpg

Back