• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cleaned the Teg and CTR

Had abit of time to give Goldens Teg and mine a clean, so here they are :twisted:

ShowCarPics026.jpg

ShowCarPics027.jpg

ShowCarPics024.jpg

ShowCarPics025.jpg

ShowCarPics010.jpg

ShowCarPics009.jpg

ShowCarPics019.jpg

ShowCarPics021.jpg

ShowCarPics004.jpg

Thats a nice pair 8)

I've never noticed your spoiler like that! Thought it was standard :oops: Like it a lot :twisted:

Very smart mate 8)

Wheels look spot on!!!

Is it me or is your bonnet sitting funny on the drivers side? :?

Lurky you lazy bugger ! Fill in your garage thingy.... I was gonna look to see which strut brace you have fitted....but now I have to ask ! It's not a J's one... what make is it fella?

Thanks Guys :D

Dotty - I will submit it when the lip is on :twisted:

CTR Paul - Mine is the E Tech one....have got a spoon there, but im selling it due to preffering the E Tech....my mate is meant to be having it though for his DC5 :D

Space Monkey - The Bonnet doesnt sit perfect as its designed for the Si Civic in America...BUT... i have had it off when i fitted my Gruppe M and i never fitted it back on prop, so it can be finished off better than that, but im not too bothered at the mo, cos the front end is getting sprayed up when the lip arrives and they said they will get it fitting perfect :D

Loves it mate...but told me he isnt modding it as he is saving for a Subaru P1 .....looks like i will have to get saving for my Evo :twisted:

vin Petrol said:
Loves it mate...but told me he isnt modding it as he is saving for a Subaru P1 .....looks like i will have to get saving for my Evo :twisted:

Too bloody right, mate... don't let him get one up on you! :wink: :lol:

I would love too mate, but im doing my bike test this year and going to buy a Fireblade or New CBR 600 RR :twisted:

vin Petrol said:
I would love too mate, but im doing my bike test this year and going to buy a Fireblade or New CBR 600 RR :twisted:

Ooh, nice... decisions, decisions! :twisted:

2 very nice looking R's 8)

So the Teg might be up for sale soon - Be sure to let us know if thats the case :wink:

With your Gruppe M - Did you shave some off the front of the scoop to be able to lift the bonnet with it in place? Each time I see a Gruppe M I feel the lure grow stronger :lol:

Back