• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clicking Noise from around headlight area

Hi there,

I've browsed the forum, and saw a few threads on this but not entirely sure if they are what I am experiencing.

Clicking noise when key is turned to second point before engine starting, even when engine is started clicking noise keeps happening, lights are off...still clicking noise, lights are on still clicking noise.

Any ideas? :)

Motor on the headlight adjuster can go funny and carry on running thinking that it's not reached the point it is supposed to be at.

New motor unit fixes it.

Sorry in the delay Loxy, been working overtime on 12 hour shifts, first chance i've had to actually log back in to the forums.

Much appreciated for the reply, I pulled the plug on the motor at the rear of the headlight for now, as it sits at zero anyway...will eventually get round to replacing it eventually :)

Back