• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair wind deflectors

Now then

Bought some climair wind deflectors and can't get them to fit.
I've tried everything but the window catches it every time?
Anyone got any tips? I've seen plenty of people have fit them so they must fit! Can't find anyone else with a similar problem though.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get the window up the deflectors just stop it. Even with force it's really odd

I think i had to guide the window gradually up past the deflector and then leave it shut. It'll prob be a tight fit but just move the window up gradually with just a flick of the switch each time

Just can't get the window to go up. Even tried pushing it up with my hand and it just won't. Its strange. Can't see any other way of fitting them either so can't have done it wrong. I'll get a picture later on to see if there's anything that looks wrong

Yeah I've had a look at a couple of videos. I've had them on my other cars no problem but this ones having none of it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444572982.885211.jpg

It's not the best picture but it's getting stuck at this end. Can't get the window up even with force!

It's not sat in the channel right, you can see the bit that is supposed to be slanting out is over the wrong side of the channel.

Take them out and re-fit them. Make sure you put the mirror end in first, where you have slack to position it right, then do the back and bend the rest in the channel.

I have a set of team heko, and there awful and don't stay in place, hear these versions don't use metal clips so are better, so thinking of getting some, do the fit snug hence no clips?

Yep, they are a snug fit. I've had them on 5 of my cars now and I've got them on the wife's now too.

Might have to buy a set, there more expensive than team heko but I gather there better, so I have a new set and used set of team heko going on the for sale soon lol

Back