• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clutch bleeding

Been a bit of a disaster trying to bleed the clutch and replace with fresh DOT 4 fluid. Firstly the eezibleed I bought doesn't have a cap to fit the reservoir, secondly I tried to bleed the old fashioned way and couldn't get at the bleed nipple. Led underneath the car and struggled to get my hands in the gap to access the slave cylinder, plus my 8mm spanner is too short. :D
Can the bleed nipple be accessed from above if I take the intake hose off? Is there a second bleed nipple on the ep3?

Been a bit of a disaster trying to bleed the clutch and replace with fresh DOT 4 fluid. Firstly the eezibleed I bought doesn't have a cap to fit the reservoir, secondly I tried to bleed the old fashioned way and couldn't get at the bleed nipple. Led underneath the car and struggled to get my hands in the gap to access the slave cylinder, plus my 8mm spanner is too short. :D
Can the bleed nipple be accessed from above if I take the intake hose off? Is there a second bleed nipple on the ep3?
I've done it on top with the intake hose off. I don't think it's any easier as I struggled like fook to get my hand in and use a bottle to catch the fluid

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back