• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clutch & Diff @ TGM

Hi, was planing to get booked in Tgm, got the jdm lsd, and fd2 5.1 FD, what is the quote from tom if you don't mind me asking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is there at the moment getting a plated diff fitted along with a new clutch and Spoon 5.3 final drive.

Ah right. The last I heard it was arriving last Friday. I'll give Tom a call tomorrow.

Mine is there at the moment getting a plated diff fitted along with a new clutch and Spoon 5.3 final drive.

Very nice spec for this box mate.

Been wondering if TGM doing dyno tune as I don't want to go 2 different places lol..

They don't, they use Eurospec. However I personally use Performance Autoworks for mapping.

I'm most looking forward to the looks of 'is that broken' people will give me as the car clunks and skips along the ground when parking it.

Nice mate, let us know how the car performs...I'm looking forward to being my car to get this done, not aggressive just the jdm parts really.. not going to track so road use basically

Back