• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clutch Pedal......................

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
Squeaks and squeals like a biatch!!!! :evil:

Anyone experienced this before?

Should I just go and pi$$ my dealer off with it or would a 5 minute job correct it?

well they replaced my release bearing on my car and ever since it has started squeaking and is getting worse.....its going back on sat.

I had exactly the same scouse! Gets right on my nerve.

Does it squeak mostly when your holding it on the bite? As thats what happened on mine, I left it for ages and I made the effort to sort it out only yesterday.

Just whacked a load of grease on the joint and spring at the top of the pedal. You can feel it if you run your hand out the pedal. Well my mate sorted it for me, and seems ok now. 8)

Dai-Tec said:
I had exactly the same scouse! Gets right on my nerve.

Does it squeak mostly when your holding it on the bite? As thats what happened on mine, I left it for ages and I made the effort to sort it out only yesterday.

Just whacked a load of grease on the joint and spring at the top of the pedal. You can feel it if you run your hand out the pedal. Well my mate sorted it for me, and seems ok now. 8)

Sounds just like mine - grease it is!! :twisted:

Mine squeeks and sometimes makes a grinding/scraping noise.

Well it doesn't do it now so it must be okay :lol:

Back