• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clutch Release Bearings (Question!)

Dynax

The Babysitter
Is the clutch release bearing a part of the clutch assembly?

I.e., if i replace the clutch, is the clutch release bearing included in this?

The clutch release bearing has started making its noises again, and only had it replaced last year or so :eek:

The clutch is on its way out, and is being replaced soon (along with the gearbox :rolleyes:) but will the release bearing be replaced in this, or am i going to get charged extra?

Also, is it worth going for an uprated clutch? Obviously the car doesnt like whats been done to it, or the fact it gets abused on tracks regularly :lol:

The clutch release bearing is sometimes included wth the clutch mate, depends on brand really. Although it's not an expensive part by any means:)

I don't see the point in uprating the clutch if you're not going down the strip everyweek, the standard Honda clutches should live up to track abuse, although if you've got the cash then why not. :)

I don't see the point in uprating the clutch if you're not going down the strip everyweek, the standard Honda clutches should live up to track abuse, although if you've got the cash then why not. :)

Don't forget Rich's car was never designed to be taken anywhere near a track hence his clutch suffers a bit i think:)

Back