• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Clutch replacement & recommendations??

Hi all, my clutch seems to be finally giving up on me after 80K.

How much should a replacement cost and can anyone recommend somewhere near to surrey??

Many thanks

£140 for the kit (exedy OEM clutch)

Don't know garages daaaan saaaaaf, sorry. Half a day's work give or take, shouldn't be too much.

Tgm in fleet, Hampshire. I'd stick with a honda one.

Cheers Dotty, I've just e-mailed them asking for a price as they don't have anything on their website.
Is the Exedy not OEM, I was under the impression that it was?!?!

There's slight differences. I believe the release bearing is not as reliable. You're best off sticking with the oem clutch honda sell unless you're over 300bhp. You're best ringing TGM for a quote. As they aren't always quick to reply to emails.

There's slight differences. I believe the release bearing is not as reliable. You're best off sticking with the oem clutch honda sell unless you're over 300bhp. You're best ringing TGM for a quote. As they aren't always quick to reply to emails.

It will be £450 inc VAT, parts and oils for an Exedy Clutch and £470 inc VAT and parts for a genuine Honda clutch and oils.

I think thats a bit on the expensive side considering the Exedy is £140?!?!

I've seen the Honda OEM for £200, don't know if that's the best price or not though. The exedy can be had on eBay for £140.

Mansfield Honda. They were excellent. Got a clutch from Cox for £155 and Andy quoted me £265 to fit it. £420 all in, original Honda clutch fitted at Honda.... We'll pleased!!! Very impressed with Mansfield Honda for the service I got from them and with Cox for the cheap original Honda clutch with quick and free delivery.
And I couldn't believe the difference and the way the clutch feels. The old one did 104000 miles and was very heavy. Can't believe how light it is now.

^^ one of the forum members who I told to get in touch with Honda.
Hope this helps?

Back