• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Coilivers

What's the best coilivers for the ep3 I've been looking at ap's spax and bc racing ones but I don't want to spend to much what's the cheapest ones you can get but still half decent I'm willing to pay between £400-600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be able to get some Meisters for just under £700 if the 10% is still going.

Getting into the lower end of the market there. Depends what you want them for I guess.

AP seem to get good reviews considering the price.

If you just want to lower the car buy decent springs instead.

Getting into the lower end of the market there. Depends what you want them for I guess.

AP seem to get good reviews considering the price.

If you just want to lower the car buy decent springs instead.

I do want the car lower but when I get new alloys I want coilovers so I can lower it to how I want it cause I'll probs get springs and they won't be low enough for what I want

I've got Hsd coilovers on mine as there very good quality with plenty of adjustment. Bought mine from driftworks as you can pay for them monthly and they even do 0% Interest free so when I got mine I think they were about £700 odd and I paid a £250 down payment and just spread the rest out over monthly payments. Made it a lot easier to afford them. I used to have a set of the same coilovers on my Altezza and haven't got a bad word to say about them to be honest. Check them out and see what you think mate.

I've got Hsd coilovers on mine as there very good quality with plenty of adjustment. Bought mine from driftworks as you can pay for them monthly and they even do 0% Interest free so when I got mine I think they were about £700 odd and I paid a £250 down payment and just spread the rest out over monthly payments. Made it a lot easier to afford them. I used to have a set of the same coilovers on my Altezza and haven't got a bad word to say about them to be honest. Check them out and see what you think mate.

Cheers buddy

I have VMAXX coilovers on mine, its plenty low enough and can go further. Ride isn't too harsh but its stiff. Payed £450 brand new. Only downside is they aren't adjustable damping so they can be uncomfortable on crappy roads, but if your bothered about being comfortable, no aftermarket coilovers are going to provide that.

Back