• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Coilover sleeves

Tenzo R Coilover Sleeve Lowering Kit, Was thinking of getting these for my civic, i dont do very many miles in my car as i have a company works van so the civic only gets used weekends which means im only doing about 5 to 6000 miles a year!

I take it these coilover sleeves replace your standard spring over standard shocks?? for a decent set of coilovers im looking at around 600quid mark, or i could get the sleeves for 170ish for a half decent set.

How would the standard shocks be after say a fair amount of use and what would the ride be like?

I could always pick up a set of standard shocks to put the sleevs on and keep my oem ones if i ever wanted to go bk to standard.

Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated!

If i was you i'd keep an eye out for a second hand set of coilovers. You can get a second hand set of Teins for around the £250 mark.

Cant really comment on coilover sleeves, but i would of thought a decent set of eibach's (I.e. pro kit) and dampers (Koni's or something) would give you a better handling setup.

Coilover sleeves are alright if you want to get the desired height, but i cant comment on how it'll handle

Back