• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Collecting fk8

Collecting the FK8 tomorrow.

Can't wait.. always concerned about security and owning but I'm going for it! See you on the other side

I can't upload a pic. I'll be honest I keep bricking it I've made myself a target for thieves. Hopefully a new car thing and I'll get over that. Let me sort pic size out and will open.

I'm not really that worried about thieves for when I pick mine up. It will be garaged at home but they really stand out and I don't think there's many on the road in the UK so probably not much of a market for spares and harder to clone. Also they ain't like a focus rs where people steal them for parts to make replicas. I'd be more worried about someone stealing my Toyota aygo as its the sort of car new drivers crash and the market for parts is strong.

Also not sure where you live but where I live most people have decent sized garages they don't use so if I didn't have my own garage I'd go round the neighbours and ask to resnt theirs for a fee.

Scorpion exhaust, cat back resonated. Sports Springs, camber arms, air intake, smaller rims n bigger tyres!. Plans not definite, may do after 6 months, subject to insurance approval etc. Etc. That's the hope though!

If you choose the message board/ forum option it puts the pics straight in :)

Looks well in red.

Wouldn’t worry about thieves too much, I’ve had lots of BMW’s, including many having the thief dream of keyless entry and they’ve been fine. Had two young lads on bikes steal the metal caps off my M4 but that’s all and it did me a favour as the plastic ones don’t corrode onto the valve! The faraday pouches break down over time, better off with a tin

Back