• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Colour coded Petrol Cap?

I currently have this evil thing on my civic. It came with car, like a blonde with herpes. Is there a stock cap out there thats jsut body coloured? Or do all the Type R come with these? if so what about si etc??
$%28KGrHqMOKp%21E6Ww7%29rDlBOlt,VV2mQ%7E%7E60_35.JPG

That's the aluminum option cap. Probably worth about £50 second hand.

OEM ones are the same colour as the door handles, like a matt silver.

390382_10150386528502623_515767622_8638275_1834503982_n.jpg

I currently have this evil thing on my civic. It came with car, like a blonde with herpes. Is there a stock cap out there thats jsut body coloured? Or do all the Type R come with these? if so what about si etc??
$(KGrHqMOKp!E6Ww7)rDlBOlt,VV2mQ~~60_35.JPG

I quite like that, all down to personal preferance though I suppopse. Could get a Mugen one, but I think it's pretty similar iirc

ah, i was hoping there was an option for for a body coloured cap, i just would have prefered to get my hands on a smoother one. have to get my filler out

I quite like that, all down to personal preferance though I suppopse.

i jsut feel it doesnt fit in with rest of car, door handles onlyother silver on car and it dont even match them. Its comin off soon as possible me thinks

i jsut feel it doesnt fit in with rest of car, door handles onlyother silver on car and it dont even match them. Its comin off soon as possible me thinks

Fair enough, You could always try and paint it yourself ;)

Back