• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Colour Scheme For The CTR

Hello, as always I like to have some form of colour scheme for the CTR it's currently silver and black but that's common and I would like to had some colour. So as stated I have a silver CTR and the colours I was thinking of are : Purple (cadburys), yellow, blue or my fave option now is teal. Any suggestions welcome.

How much would you want to have painted?
Karl had purple on his silver CTR and that looked nice.

Nothing over the top. Few engine bay parts, calipers stuff like that really.... Yeah I'm a big fan of the silver and purple combo but ideally I would like something that maybe hasn't been seen before??? Don't know if anyone has done a silver and teal combo on here??

Not seen Silver and Teal before, being as you've said it's your favourite I think you've answered your own question! Don't ask opinions, just do it and if you like it, that's the main thing mate. :)

well that's true krzys, just thought I would ask as there are colours that don't spring to mind and someone mentions it and you go oooo I never thought of that one haha. but yeah im thinking silver and teal and if I don't like it try another :)

I have seen that on google images jimbo and that's the kinda colour I was really liking, its between that and baby blue I think. also seeing as I cant find those colours in a vht form would it work the same if I put a vht clear down first, coloured paint and then a vht clear on top I thought that way the none heat paint would be protected by the layers of clear on bottom and top??

I have never bothered with vht paint and never had any problems, I think as long as you prep it right you should be good to go.

Back