• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Combi Discs DC5

Anyone know of anywhere that does grooved/dimpled discs the same size as originals for a DC5?

Cheers for the info.Had someone recomend 3G discs,they do drilled and grooved for £219 all in.Gona try them with some EBC pads,il post how i get on with them:)

Already been ordered mate,couldn't hang around. Brakes are pretty much useless at the moment.:eek:

If you drive your car remotely hard i'd recommend staying away from drilled off the shelf discs, i had massive cracks in some after one track day, and would never ever recommend drilled discs to anyone.

Fair comment mate.Ive had combi discs on last couple of motors though and touch wood they,ve been fine,mabe i drive like a fan*y

Had discs fitted with Red Stuff pads.Discs fine but pads screeched like f***:mad:,did around 100 miles on them then took car back and swapped them for Green Stuff ones(much better IMO).
Just need to get them bedded in before im off to the ring in the next month or so:twisted:

Back