• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

coming upto 70k... what to do?

my cars just about to cross over the 70k mark... and was just looking for some advice on what to service

I bought the car with full service history, but no receipts for any of the work done.... so im abit worried that a major service hasnt been done
Ive been changing the oil/filter myself, but thats pretty much as far as Ive got with the engine

What do you guys recommend I should get checked/replace? or is there a list somewhere that will tell me?

Get bushes checked over if you can't do it yourself, check engine mounts. Fuel filter, air filter, plugs, pollen filters, G'box oil & engine oil & filter. Get valve clearences re-set. Sorted.

As per hazz, all fluids, all filters, plugs. Valve clearances.
Once over of all bushes and mounts to check condition.

Clutches are a favourite over 60/70k miles if still on original.

If it were me, I'd have a look at the condition of the chain and tensioner too, just to be on the safe side.
And if you really want to go to town, geometry too :)

Back