• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Condensation in headlamp & scuttle panel coming away

I noticed on the nearside headlamp that there was condensation, it was a dry day, not particularly cold, just thought that's very odd, the offside one was clear as expected. i thought they were vacuum tight the units, which is worrying if water has got in there somehow ? Anyone experience anything similar or has a better knowledge of physics to explain how that might come to be ?

In addition, the scuttle panel, again nearside (the part the gruppe m replaces) has unattached itself from the windscreen - probably in anticipation for a gruppe m, but sadly finances restriction that's not going to be the case. Any ideas how that has worked loose, and is it glued down or is it something more fundamental that has broken away causing it to move. Both i've noticed recently.

car is going in for service next week, so i have warranty jobs booked for them, i'll let you know the verdict and solution - but feel free to let me know what they are if you already know or have experienced those things.

Cheers, Lewis

Back