• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Condenser pipe?

Hi guys, i took the car to be regassed and then got a phone call to say they cant regass as there is damage to my condenser which will cause a leak, so i got a new condenser and my mechanic fitted it and then he rang me to say theres a pipe missing which goes to it, so ehoever had the car before me has removed it for some reason, as you knkw there is 3 pipes and the one im missing is the top pipe from top of condenser to the air con motor, so i rang honda parts and they said even though its 1 pipe thers 2 types apprantly, just wondering if anyone knows the exact part i need? Honda were no help other than telling me both parts are £100+vat. Thanks in advance

Thought u could of taken a pic of the top of the compressor/condensor to show the missing pipe
Reason i asked is we broke an ep3 last week but its been crushed now so i dont have the pipes anymore, sorry
And there is only 2 pipes that go to the condencer , botton pipe goes from reciever dryer to lower condenser & top pipe runs to the compressor via the inner wing

Back