• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Conors ep3 type r milano red

Hi im new to the forums here is my ep3 type r in milano red bought it like this roof been wrapped black and the wheels powder coated
Ive put on a toda blue dolphin tip catback. I have alot of stuff to put on so will post pictures as i go once there on hope you all like it

epema8yd.jpg

aty3ypur.jpg

qatu6ype.jpg

byzyje4u.jpg

eza5uta9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Plan to get a fast road setup and decat pipe and downpipe rbc inlet 70 mm throttle body i have a tegiwa induction kit ordered but gotta wait 4-6 weeks cause they are out of stock and get hondata ecu and get mapped at tdi i north and have a mugen spoiler grill and splitter all reps
These are the parts i have waiting to put on when the weather is better

Japspeed camber arms
je5a7aqu.jpg

Eibach camber bolts
ty4ynesy.jpg

M2 lower control arms
gy6u2y7u.jpg

Apex 30 mm lowering springs
ze2y3e7u.jpg

Mugen grill rep
e9uty7ug.jpg

Beaks lower tie bar
u5y3ejym.jpg

I have wind deflectors aswell but they are in the garage

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nice got a fair bit there to keep you busy, is this your first EP3?

Im looking for a Mugen rear spoiler, only 1 I can find is the Seibon but its about £400! But looks every worth the amount. Where did you get yours spoiler?

Yeah first ep3 had a little eg3 civic always wanted one so was time i got one haha i know the price is the problem i havent got the spoiler yet meant say i plan to have sorry i have the mugen rep grill and got a mugen rep splitter ordered would love the actual mugen parts just alot of money

Not a fan of the wrapped roof, but the plans all look good. Is the tie bar purely for looks or do they haver much benefit?

Newest update me and my friends fitted my tegiwa induction kit pretty simple job just the scuttle panl is a pain in the backside ahahuploadfromtaptalk1393261340648.jpg
epesyva8.jpg
usyvenyb.jpg
i havent got a picture of the finished project but i will put on shortly :)

ra8evahu.jpg

Theres the finished product abit slant but does the job and just fitted my japspeed rear camber arms

Looks nice mate and i quite like the black roof. Im thinking about getting the mugen grill and spoiler myself but haven't quite decided yet.

Ta mate the wrapped black roof makes it stand out abit i got the reps i have to expensive the proper ones just need to get them sprayed and fitted half and half on gettin a mugn rep spoiler aswell

Found out aswell that i have a rear strut brace behind the seats cant complain saves me buying one now haha

Not much of a update my brembo pads and new drop links just came and been sorting my old civic out before she goes this weekend
y4ypy5eb.jpg

Picture of my type r and my little old eg3 civic
darujupy.jpg

Looks tidy, the ep3 has a rear strut brace from the factory mate (thin black brace). The previous owner may have wrapped the roof due to paint fade, very common on milanos and the roof usually suffers the worst. Have a look on CTRO for a dent master scuttle panel insert, very good for people running the tegiwa kit as it makes the fitment neater and will allow the airbox to get more air.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate never knew they had them standard learn somethin new everyday and yeah proberly i like the wrapped roof stands out with the black wheels

Nice car mate, Milano Red is the nicest colour. any chance you could get a better picture of the roof I've been toying with the idea of a black roof on my Milano EP3.

Cheers.

hyme5y2a.jpg
here ya go hannaby just after i cleaned it before took a picture of the roof for ya if that helps

Back