• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Conors ep3 type r milano red

Two quick pictures after it got valeted
vuju7yte.jpg
5e7e9a9y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Finally got round to getting the engine bay cleaned looks alot better but shows i need to get the rocker cover re painted as the paint has flaked badly and doesnt look good
qytu5ama.jpg
and got the headlights machined polished by my friend one came up good but the other was bad as its all inside the headlight so i have ordered a replacement headlight which should be hear this week and will be sorting out my intake so it sits rite and not on a angle ahha and will be fitting hids i have ordered with new side lights and red tow hook will update when there done here is a picture of it with the headlights done aswell
ru3upupu.jpg

The rear tow hook and his are in and my new headlight has arrived will be puttin that in shortly
aty7y3a6.jpg
yda4ezun.jpg

very nice, like the grill and updates looks amazing how much youve had done in such a short space, very smart :)

Cheers man i get very impatient ahah i had some time off here and there tryin to get everything done gettin there now :)

Went for a good drive with my friends up horseshoo pass goood roads in north wales took a two pictures of our cars and i let my mate give it the beans so i could just get a video of how it sounds outside the car and here we are :)

ybagyhu6.jpg

sequgara.jpg

dyju8ude.jpg

Back