• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Contemplating springs

I have spoon springs on my ep3. Nice drop abs not too crashy. Fairly expensive though compared to others

Which is probably why you suggested them lol, only joking. Do they lower the car by much, and how much you after?

Heres a short list of the most popular springs and how much they lower.

Eibach Pro - F20mm R15mm
Spoon - F20mm R20mm
Tein - F25mm R 20mm
ABP Eibach - F30mm R30mm

Do a search, loads of info on these.

Which is probably why you suggested them lol, only joking. Do they lower the car by much, and how much you after?

Ha no, to be fair they are probably regarded as the best springs available for the ep3. The only reason I'd sell is because I'm looking to move to coilovers. No idea how much they are worth second hand to be honest.

Im on tein springs, I would like it a little lower on the back but I find the front just right and can just about get my low profile jack underneath.

If your going for or have an aftermarket b-pipe/catback watch out for the b-pipe scraping because these sit lower than oem.

Ha no, to be fair they are probably regarded as the best springs available for the ep3. The only reason I'd sell is because I'm looking to move to coilovers. No idea how much they are worth second hand to be honest.

Won't be going down the coilover route so gonna just stick with decent springs. Had some great springs on my old Clio which I was more than happy with, looks and ride quality.

Got my tein springs from camskills about £150, Eibach pro and ABP Eibach are about the same (maybe cheaper). Spoon are the most expensive £200+

Back