• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Convert Auto Jazz to Manual?

Is it possible to convert an Automatic Jazz to Manual transmission? How much would it cost to do this?

Reason I'm asking is because the missus wants a pearl white honda jazz in manual transmission. White is not available in this country so it needs to be imported. But there isn't a model report currently available for a manual jazz/fit so the choices are either:

1. Get UK Manual Jazz and spray it white
2. Get Imported white auto Fit and convert it to manual
3. Pay premium on jazz for model report to be done

Any other ideas?

Either way its gona be silly expensive and a waste of cash.

Aren't they all? :p :lol:

Seriously tho, shes been going on about it for ages, now she needs a new car and said she'll run it into the ground, so I don't mind that much.

Plus it'd be cheaper (overall) than I spent on my CTR - which I get to keep...

I kid you not, I have seen a Jazz in Pearl White in Bristol.

I have also seen a few Fits on the road wearing UK plates so someone must have a model report.

I kid you not, I have seen a Jazz in Pearl White in Bristol.

I have also seen a few Fits on the road wearing UK plates so someone must have a model report.

Yep they are available... theres loads scattered around the country but they are all automatics unfortunately... theres no model report for the Manual Fit at the moment.

183a_12.JPG

Mmmm.

Nice... we saw that too.. :)

... would like to end up with something similar to this in white! Though I doubt we would be hardcore enough to do the k20 conversion. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 200_331350004.jpg
    200_331350004.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 200_331349591.jpg
    200_331349591.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 200_331350003.jpg
    200_331350003.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 13
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 050324_modify2fit_02.jpg
    050324_modify2fit_02.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 16
How about that film sticker stuff? Saw it on a German EP3 once and you couldn't tell till up close (even then it was hard to spot!).

How about that film sticker stuff? Saw it on a German EP3 once and you couldn't tell till up close (even then it was hard to spot!).

That's almost as pricey as getting a respray!

Vehicle wraps although are brilliant, just damn expensive:(

That's almost as pricey as getting a respray!

Vehicle wraps although are brilliant, just damn expensive:(

The other problem with vehicle wraps is when you come to remove it, it tends to remove some of the original paintwork.

Back