• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cookie's CW Type R GT FK8 (#0-3344)

Picked up this cracker just before Guy Fawkes night.

Originally the Demonstrator at Honda Cambridge (John Banks) as I couldn't wait any longer to take one home for keeps. Holly the Honda had 4500 miles on her at pickup and since she's been given appropriate love with g-technic fabric protection and externally the full works at DetailYourEyeCandy Mildenhall who applied Kamikaze ENREI ceramic paint protection, XPEL paint protection film to front bumper, bonnet, wing mirrors, headlights and custom sections along the rear bumper/boot entry and rear wheel arches.

20171103_151100.jpg

Walk-around the car after DYE did their stonking work;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBUW6-bn7fE

Loved the video....looks very shiny and absolutely flawless. :D I notice you have blanked out your number plate in the photo but its visible on the video.
That was quite a high mileage for a 3 months old demonstrator, but looks better than brand new. :D

Very nice mate. Champ white is the colour to have in these ;)

Mine is in for ceramic coating in the next week or so.

Loved the video....looks very shiny and absolutely flawless. :D I notice you have blanked out your number plate in the photo but its visible on the video.
That was quite a high mileage for a 3 months old demonstrator, but looks better than brand new. :D

yeah I did wonder about that, but to be honest you have to drive around in public with your number plate in clear view, so if some scoundrel wants to record your plate to find out where you live/park it there's not that much you can really do about it. bad people don't just use the internet to go shopping. :evil:

What have you gone to?
Pics!

worry not, another CW FK8 being picked up later today. brand spanker this time, my old ex-demo car had to go after the gearbox rebuild didn't work out as well as we all hoped. I'm preparing a post to share the history (I think they call it therapy) but I'm glad to say that finally today for the first since February I have an exciting new chapter of ownership.

here's a little tease pic of my new one getting penthouse prepared to replace the one on the ground floor. anyone fancy a Double Decker?

914e789a-bd85-4619-9786-d9240edfe60a.JPG

Farewell Holly, was lovely to be with you and take you to your spiritual home. Hope your next owner looks after you and treats you well like I did.

Farewell_Holly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back